Southtown Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical Inc
3024 Springboro W, Dayton, OH, 45439
4008 N Dixie Dr
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersHome ImprovementsGenerators
Since 1975, Wells Electric Service, has been a fixture in the Dayton, Ohio electrical services industry. Now offering Generac Backup Generator Installation.
94 Compark Rd
Veteran owned business celebrating our 75th year! Our electricians are top of the line and will handle your electrical service needs. We offer a number of different residential services such as Servic
3.Ohio Electric Services Inc
1555 Stanley Ave
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
*Service *Commercial *Industrial *Residential *Licensed - Bonded - Insured
4517 Gateway Cir
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Needed electronical repairs for a switch in my bathroom and to move a chandlier in my kitchen. When I called Mr Electric, I spoke with the nicest lady who explained in detail when the tech would be oMore Nearby Locations »
1885 Southtown Blvd
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationHandyman ServicesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Full service electrical contractor that can handle all of your electrical needs. From emergency services to lighting systems & service upgrades. AMENITY Bucket Truck ASSOCIATION KY License # CE-43561
6.A-Abel Family Of Services
440 Congress Park Dr
ElectriciansDuct CleaningCleaning ContractorsBuilding Contractors
$50 OFF Bath Renovation Project+8more
We have used A-Abel for our pest control needs for a number of years. They are always very professional and helpful. We get a good value for the cost. I recommend them for any of your pest control
7.Bonham Electric Inc
3647 Wright Way Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Generators
We hired Jeff Bonham Electric to install some new electrical equipment at our home. I met with Mr. Bonham to discuss our needs and budget, and I am completely satisfied with the results. They were on
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.