Strategy Security Enforcement
Serving the Miami Gardens area. Dedicated Security Service
5200 NW 158th Ter
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
15631 NW 52nd Ave
5385 NW 158th Ter
5200 SW 159th Ave
ApartmentsReal Estate Rental Service
Ortiz Security Corp
1451 SW 125th Court Rd, Miami, FL, 33177
Please try reloading the page.
I called Strategy Security Enforcement looking for a security service for an event I was hosting. Director Williams took his time in helping me to obtain a fair price for the service I wanted. I ended up comparing prices and ultimately decided to go with Strategy. The security guards that were used for my event were by far the most professional guards I have had working at my event. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing a security service.
I’ve been using Strategy Security Enforcement’s unarmed guard services for the past 2 years and have had nothing but a positive experience with this company. Director Williams takes his time in helping to ensure you get the right services with a fair price unlike some companies who try and over price small businesses. I will be renewing my contract with them again for the following years to come
Not From Florida But I Host parties everywhere. Body guard service was affordable, Nice transportation as well. Totally comparing other body guard agents to this service.
Property Management Armed Security affordable service crime is reducing around our neighborhood Prompt and professional. I'm happy their in business.
Special Event a small affair Prompt and affordable, professional and discreet. Same day turnover on quote, I was very satisfied with my service.
Was Worth every penny, Great Staff and very discreet. Short term service was very affordable. Proud Client in so many words.
Event Coordinator very professional and discreet, excellent prices, and effective service. Recommended!
I think its more like a place to call home
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.