Universal Windows & Doors
71 NW 85th St, Miami, FL, 33150
1.FIX SLIDING DOOR ROLLERS
10752 SW 72nd St
Door Closers & ChecksDoor RepairStore FrontsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
2.House Doctors Handyman of Miami North
19050 NE 26th Ct
Handyman ServicesDrywall ContractorsFix-It ShopsFlooring Contractors
3.Done Home & Commercial Services
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPower WashingAppliance InstallationHome Improvements
First class company! They did some work for my mother, and we were both extremely satisfied with their services, I've even called them back to do more. They have performed multiple services at my home
4.FIX MY SLIDING DOOR
3015 Grand Ave
Door Closers & ChecksDoor RepairStore FrontsPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
5.Tropical Glass & Construction Co
7933 NW 7th Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesFurniture Stores
I loved working with Tropical Glass..finally a company who was honest and went the extra mile to make my dream a reality. They just installed a glass door enclosure for my master bath that everyone sa
6.Windesign Impact Windows & Doors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windesign installed impact windows in my office. We are happy with the sound reduction. We cant hear any more traffic. We are very sasatisfied.
7.Popular Glass Designs
1615 NW 116th Ter
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
We are Popular Glass Designs. We have been in the glass repair and installation services for over ten years now. If you have any issues pertaining restoring your glass surfaces, or installing glasses
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Miami area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.