Serving the Miami area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1726 NW 36th St Unit 3
Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Within time frame, received call 30 minutes ahead of arrival, and Luis was polite, explained the work including estimate, went about his work quietly. Everything was cleaned up afterward. Excellent seMore Nearby Locations »
2.Larry's Carpet Care & Restoration
4510 SW 87th ave
Water Damage RestorationIndustrial CleaningSteam CleaningAutomobile Upholstery Cleaning
Thank you Larry for helping me out at the last minute.
3.Puroclean Of South Miami
14375 SW 120th St Ste 101
Water Damage RestorationWater Filtration & Purification EquipmentWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
Trained and certified to the highest standards in the industry, our PuroClean professionals respond immediately - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
4.AquaDry Plus Corp
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency Service
This is great company to work with. We had a flood and called this guys from Google and they show up in 30 minutes. I couldn't believe how efficient they were. I highly recommend aquadry plus for any
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
The company was founded in 1979. We were the first company to bring this cleaning system to South Florida and currently operate the largest company using the Ultra Dry carpet dry cleaning system in th
6.Economy Carpet Cleaning
8370 W Flagler St Ste 145
Carpet & Rug CleanersBoat CleaningJanitorial ServiceTile-Contractors & Dealers
Needed my carpet and furniture cleaned and they came out same day and did an amazing job! Looks like new! Also, I didn't know but they do air duct cleaning and I had them do that too. The air is kicki
7.ServiceMaster Advanced Restoration Services
14442 SW 158th St
Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & SuppliesFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningBuilding MaintenanceBuilding Cleaning-Exterior
Rene and his crew are of the utmost professionals. They responded to my flooded apartment within an hour and had everything cleaned up a few hours after that. Follow-up appointments for progress checkMore Nearby Locations »
Call A Pro
Serving the Miami area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.