Miami Smile Dental
9350 S Dixie Hwy Ste 920, Miami, FL, 33156
1.South Florida Dental Arts
6080 Bird Rd Ste 8
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dental Package with Cleaning, Comprehensive Exam, Full Series X-Rays, and Oral Cancer Screening
This was one of the most gratifying experiences I've had with a dentist!I'm not one to usually leave reviews, but my grandmother had some implant work done and I've never seen her smile more. The staf
2.South Florida Dental Arts
8 NE 40th St
3.Dental Group OF SOUTH FLORIDA
11373 SW 211th St
4.South Florida Center for Percussive Arts
12600 SW 130th St
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.South Florida Mixed Martial Arts Acadamey
15920 SW 92nd Ave
Martial Arts Instruction
The manager of the facility knows a lot about the martial arts field. It's a great workout for both adults and children. There's a variety of different kinds of classes to meet your unique needs.
6.South Florida Periodontics & Dental Implants
8720 N Kendall Dr Ste 103
7.Dental Associates of South Florida
30 Miracle Mile
Infinity Dental Associates
2600 S Douglas Rd, Coral Gables, FL, 33134
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future