1.Austin Medical Supply Inc.
5327 NW 36th Ave
DiapersShopping Centers & MallsHealth & Wellness ProductsMedical Equipment & Supplies
This place is awesome, since you get in you can feel the quality and how professional they treat customers, great prices and totally five stars customer services. No bridges, gonna be attend by Manage
2.Oxygen Butler -Oxygen Concentrators
1451 W Cypress Creek Rd Ste 300
Medical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen Therapy EquipmentOxygenOxygen Therapy Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Oxygen Butler is your local South Florida oxygen and sleep apnea expert. Our convenient Fort Lauderdale location allows you to look, feel, touch and try oxygen concentrators before you buy. We offer s
3.Oxygen Concentrator Store by AMSRServing the Miami, FL area
Medical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen Therapy EquipmentOxygenSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Oxygen Concentrator Store from American Medical Sales and Repair has over 14 years of oxygen therapy experience and we offer the highest quality brands of portable oxygen concentrators, home oxygen co
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.