Call A Pro
Serving the Miami area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Allstar Electric Inc
12218 SW 132nd Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
All Star Electric manages the wiring and lighting for the Forest Cove Home Owner Association. They do a terrific job, are honest and prompt. -- Robertson Adams, president, FCHOA.
2.Naveles Industrial Sales
3747 NW 52nd St
Material Handling EquipmentConveyors & Conveying Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersDisplay Fixtures & MaterialsContainers
Visit our website
The sales people were very helpful and helped me layout my warehouse for its most optimal use. The used rack was in very good condition and the installation crew they sent was very professional. I wou
3.All Rack & Shelving Inc
10930 SW 129th St
Material Handling EquipmentStore FixturesDisplay Fixtures & MaterialsAthletic Field Construction Materials & Supplies
Very knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service. :)
4.B & R Electronics Supply Inc
8786 SW 129th St
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersConsumer ElectronicsTelephone Equipment & SystemsElectric Equipment & Supplies
I have found all my parts that I needed for school there they Are a RadioShack on steroids. The people are very helpful and very knowledgeable
5.WireMasters Electric, Inc.
12201 SW 128th Ct
Utility CompaniesConnectors-ElectricElectric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies
Thank you for the wonderful efficient and professional service. Fred Martinez was on time, explained everything point by point and left my place in immaculate condition - The attention to detail defin
6.Kilowatt Electric and Lighting
401 SW 71st Ave
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric ToolsToolsNo Internet Heading Assigned
Visit our website
Supplying all Electrical Needs Kilowatt Electric and Lighting is Miami's best source for all your electrical needs. Here you will find thousands of different electrical tools and supplies. Wide Select
7.Kilowatt Electric and Lighting
6790 SW 81st Ter
Electric Equipment & SuppliesElectrical Discharge Machines & SuppliesLighting Fixtures-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Visit our website
Supplying all Electrical Need & All Major Brands
Serving the Miami area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.