Miami Smile Dental
9350 S Dixie Hwy Ste 920, Miami, FL, 33156
1.Fernandez Dental Office
8080 W Flagler St Ste 2c
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
2.Fernandez Dental Office
8740 N Kendall Drive, Suite # 214
3.Fernandez Dental Office
8180 NW 155 St., Suite #200
Dr. Peggy Alvarez-Penabad DDS
4651 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 101, Coral Gables, FL, 33146
Please try reloading the page.
It is extremely rare that I write reviews. I had to for Dr. Wendler. I was in so much pain and I called and got in the same day. Every person in the office was very friendly and professional. Let me just say that I am completely terrified of the dentist. I didn't have to worry about financials because the office staff helped make sure everything was set up.I arrived on time and the X-rays were taken within 5 mins that I sat down. The doctor was very patient with me and he explained everything that needed to be done. I was so nervous, but he was very good with the pain management. I needed a root canal so I was there a while, but the staff made sure I was at ease the whole time. It didn't feel like a typical office where you are basically a number. They learn your name and are personable, which is hard to find nowadays. It was a far drive for me from Doral, but very worth it. I'll be going back to him from now on. I highly recommend if you are looking for a good dentist that knows what he's doing and that actually cares.
What can I say that I haven't said already... Amaya dental is exceptional in every way. Just yesterday I went for an extraction and when I arrived I was informed my appt. wasnt until the next day. Instead of turning me away the front office staff fitted me into thier schedule. The extraction itself was a breeze. Didn't hear a crack nor feel any pain, if it wasn't for the Dr. Jaramillo telling me the tooth came out completely I would have never known. He is AMAZING!!! I've followed thier instructions and am feeling great! It's incredible how much work was done to my mouth within 2 months... All is complete and it was all worth it. Again, the physicians and staff made each experience a fantastic one. 100% satisfied!!!! Don't wait..... Make your appt. at Amaya Dental.
I have had very bad experiences with dentists throughout my life. When I came to this office about 10 years ago I was very nervous and did not trust dentists anymore. From the beginning, Dr. Calderon's professionalism, knowledge, and care gave me back the trust, so now I am able to take care of my teeth with no fear nor suffering. From the reception, to making appointmnets, to emergency calls and more, it is a pleasure to come back for my routine cleanings and check ups which I gladly do every three months. I highly recommend Hammocks Dental not only for adults, but also for the kids. I have seen Dr Calderon taking care of them, telling them stories and trying to gain their trust.
Les quiero comentar mi experiencia y recomendar a la doctora Carmen. Yo tengo 56 anios y antes de ir a la clinica Brickell Pain Center no podia caminar. Tenia dolores insoportables. Despues de probar varios tratamientos con diferentes doctores y seguir igual y que me mandaran a cirugia un amigo me recomendo a la doctora. Ella me hizo una serie de procedimientos que yo no conocia. Mis dolores desaparecienron. Estoy realmente contento porque ya puedo hacer cosas que por anios me vi imposibilitado de hacer. Por esta razon a todas las personas que tengan dolor les recomiendo a la doctora Carmen
I broke a filling in my tooth and I was in major pain, I called right before they closed and they scheduled me for right in the morning. I got there 30 minutes early and they were kind enough to take care of me right away. The doctor was the sweetest woman ever and did my root canal for me as well as the filling. She even checked with my insurance to make sure it was covered and I knew the costs beforehand. That is very rare to find! She cared about me more than the money. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the SoBe area that is looking for a great dentist at a great price.
I have never had a good story to tell about visiting the dentist in the past. I've had unnecessary teeth pulling, stabbed tongues with instruments, berating and withholding of medical information until I needed intensive procedures done to fix the resulting damage. BUT.. Dr.Amundaray is the very best. His expertise, patience, gentleness and ease of experience with the patient is astounding. I wish I'd met him earlier and avoided all the messy past experiences with dentists. Highly recommend and will continue going :)
Thank you Dr Perez for always been there to ease my fears and for been so understanding. To your hygienist Lizbett for been so patience and caring. Your front desk Amy and Jenny are always with a great smile in their face willing to help, they called me after my appointment to see how I was doing that means a lot from the office. I can not forget Isa that was by my side thru out the entire procedure. Thank you all for caring so much!!
My wife and I moved to Miami from central Florida a few years ago. We're very grateful to our neighbors for referring us Dr. Morales. He runs a very personal and friendly practice. He allows us to voice our concerns without interruption. We love how he reaches out to us after every procudure to assure we're doing well. We're excited about taking our 2 year old son for his 1st visit within the next few weeks. Thanks Doc!!!!!!
I've been a patient with MBDC for over 2 years now. I think my dentist is awesome, as are all the hygenists. THey are very professional and have a high degree of caring as well. I have had to have a lot of dental work done recently, and they've always given me a high level of care and service. I've recommended them to a few friends and they've also been very happy. I wouldn't hesitate in coming here to take care of your teetch.
I love Dr. Roman Corrales. He is a real professional with a compassionate heart. He treats his patients with amazing care and his years or experience and expertise is felt and seen in every procedure. I did not feel anything and his prices are the lowest in Miami. He is well known for helping the needy have beautiful smiles. A man with a heart of gold and hands of silk. Love him and will always go back to him!
- Pick Your Plan: Most people purchase three main varieties, usually through their employers.
- An indemnity or fee-for-service plan means you'll have to pay for annual deductibles and co-insurance payments out of pocket.
- A preferred provider organization is less costly, and you choose from a network of dentists. However, PPOs have some limitations and accompanying deductibles.
- A dental health maintenance organization plan limits you to just a few choices of dentists, and one doctor handles all of your oral care needs. However, these HMO are usually much less costly.
- PPO plans and dental HMOs work with only a select number of doctors. While that usually means fewer costs, it also means you have less choice in the dentist who can treat you Before purchasing the plan, you'll receive a list of dentists in each network. From there, you can then pick a plan with doctors who meet your standards and requirements.
- When picking a plan, you need to look at just how much you'll pay for each and every service. For instance, some plans won't cover your fillings or X-rays, while others may charge more or less for a crown or tooth extraction. You don't want to be caught off-guard by unforeseen charges.
- If you're truly comfortable with a dentist and you feel he or she can be an ally in your ongoing oral care regimen, then consider signing a plan to just keep that dentist available. That means potentially deal with costs and other insurance-related factors that you might have wanted to. If need be, you might be able to work with the dentist's office to address some of the plan-specific concerns.
- Ask family, friends or colleagues for recommendations. They will be able to provide details about a dentist's demeanor, operating style and approach to patient care
- Meet with any prospective dentists to ask about what treatments they perform most often, procedures they're not as familiar with, what accreditation they have or any organizations they belong to and how their offices handles insurance and payments.
- Consider driving distance, location and office hours.
- Check With Your State Board: The state board can outline what requirements your dentist must meet and offer information about any discrepancies in the their background and if he or she has faced any disciplinary actions.
- Remember Your Angles - When brushing your teeth, always place the brush at a 45-degree angle..
- Don't Forget the Tongue – Your tongue is the largest source of bacteria. Brush it front to back and don't forget the sides.
- Floss Everyday - Each time you floss, have at least 18 inches of floss available. For optimal control, hold the floss between your thumbs and forefingers.
- Watch What You Eat - Sugar, alcohol and coffee contain phosphorus. While some can prove beneficial, too much of this chemical can eat away at your teeth and gums.
- Keep in Mind the Mouthwash - Mouthwash can be helpful if used to supplement proper brushing and flossing. Most mouthwash brands contain chlorine dioxide, a chemical that targets the majority of oral bacterial strains.