24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Miami area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
1.Amazing Securtity and locksmith
200 Biscayne Boulevard Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsAudio-Visual Repair & ServiceAudio-Visual Creative Services
Steven was a life saver!!! Very fast response time, very thorough, gave me a couple of options various price points!! By far the best locksmith I have ever used!!
11865 SW 26th St Ste G7
Locks & Locksmiths
Quick and great service, highly recommend!!!! Took less than 5 minutes to open my car, he’s also very nice and professional.
11345 W Flagler St
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
When I needed a locksmith to re-key a deadbolt, I called quite a few locksmiths listed online and explained my problem. Each gave me the answers to my questions. I chose Elio's because of my telephon
10515 SW 138th Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Muy buen servicio , lo recomiendo 100% exelente precio y muy profecional ,me abrieron mi carro sin danarlo y llegaron en 15 minutos
5.Advance Locksmith Florida
11098 Biscayne Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I have been worried for about a month now about my locks being changed and how I could find a reliable place to do this change. I was so pleasantly surprised when a locksmith named Michael arrive at m
6.AAA Miami Locksmith Inc
1601 NW 54th St.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesHealth ClubsHealth Resorts
2829 Bird Ave
Locks & LocksmithsMailbox RentalSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Very nice and professional service, buen precio lo recomiendo
Fort Lauderdale Locksmith
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Quick & Professional Locksmith YouCan Trust, Serving the Area 24HR
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.