All About Construction Inc
455 S. Biscayne River Dr., Miami, FL, 33169 "A Reputation As Solid As Concrete!"
1.Tri-Systems Group, Electrical Contractors
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsProperty MaintenanceBuilding Maintenance
I highly recommend Tri Systems Group. High quality workmanship and great attention to detail. They exceeded expectations. 5 stars!
2.Allstar Electric Inc
12218 SW 132nd Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
All Star Electric manages the wiring and lighting for the Forest Cove Home Owner Association. They do a terrific job, are honest and prompt. -- Robertson Adams, president, FCHOA.
3.Light Speed Electric
11861 SW 154th Path
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsUtility CompaniesBuilding Construction Consultants
Free Surge Protector with a Panel Upgrade
Omar @ Light Speed Electric is extremely professional, punctual, courteous, and knowledgeable. He explains the project as well as the pros and cons of each item. What is most impressive is his hones
4.All About Construction Inc
455 S. Biscayne River Dr.
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersGeneral Contractors
electrical and general contractor more that 10 years experience
5.Triangle Electric and Fire
7720 NW 53rd St
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsMarine ServicesFire Protection Service
Triangle Fire, Inc. is a family-owned business located in the heart of South Florida. We pride ourselves on our customer service and full knowledge of fire protection. From our office staff to our lic
Electric CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsElectricians
Visit our website
An electrical system in need of repairs can be a very dangerous situation to ignore or try to fix by yourself. Our professional electrical repair crew at Sunshine Electric in Miami, Florida, can bring
7.International Electrical Sales Corporation
7540 NW 66th St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment-TestingElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies
One of the largest independent export distributors of electrical material in the United States. IESCO is committed to give you, our customer, the best service & competitive prices.
Serving the Miami area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.