Lopez, Jose A Dr
14850 SW 26th St, Miami, FL, 33185
1.Main Street Children's Dentistry of Palmetto Bay
8805 SW 116th St
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsDentists
2.Miami Smile Dental
9350 S Dixie Hwy Ste 920
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryEndodontists
Miami Smile Dental is a outstanding Dental care centre. For more similiar go to-The Dental Studio MiamiMeet your Coral Gables dentist Dr. Maribel Carbia. Dentist at The Dental Studio Miami - Coral Gab
3.South Miami Pediatric Dental Associates
6601 SW 80th St
We needed an pediatric dental appointment at the last minute for our 4 kids. 7 and 8 year old twins. Dr. Webman was able to fit us in with 2 days notice. We arrived at the office. The kids immedia
4.Escofet Enrique C DDS PA
1330 Coral Way
DentistsPeriodontistsDental LabsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Dr. Enrique de la Caridad Escofet specializes in implant and family dentistry, and has over 21 years of dental practice in the Miami. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School with a Doc
5.Sage Dental Of West Miami
Choosing the right dentist is an important decision. Sage Dental of West Miami makes it easy for you. We value our patients and aim to make your dental experience a positive and enjoyable one. Our hig
6.Jobson, Margot DDS
1245 NW 119th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
At River Crossing Family Dental we offer the full-range of dental services available while focusing on value care and excellence. Our team is committed to fostering long-term relationships with our pa
7.Papiernik, Serge DDS PA
9350 S Dixie Hwy Ste 920
Private Personal Care for the Entire Family. Extractions, Implants, Root Canal, Crowns, Bridges, Porcelain Veneers & Teeth Whitening. Most Insurance accepted. Payment plans available.
Dr. Peggy Alvarez-Penabad DDS
4651 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 101, Coral Gables, FL, 33146
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future