Miami Smile Dental
9350 S Dixie Hwy Ste 920, Miami, FL, 33156
1.Best Dental Creations
8740 N Kendall Dr
2.Best Dental Creations
11790 SW 89th St
3.Best Dental Creations
13550 SW 88th St
8500 W Flagler St Ste 209
5.Jvl Dental Creations
10271 SW 72nd St
6.Best Smile Dental Care
8000 Biscayne Blvd
Very good attention from when you walk in. The dentist takes the time to explain everything serval times if you don't understand it. Many dentist don't do that and i was very grateful with everyone an
7.Miami Best Dental
6601 SW 80th St Ste 213
PeriodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Lopez, Jose A Dr
14850 SW 26th St, Miami, FL, 33185
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future