www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Holloway Slayde & Summer
1104 Hayloft Rd
400 SE Broad St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsWheels
3.Williams Tire Center
710 S Lewis St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
805 S Lewis St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Metter O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide theMore Nearby Locations »
5.Daniels-Bishop Chevrolet Inc.
905 S Lewis St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Daniels-Bishop Chevrolet Inc. is a Chevrolet dealership located at 905 S Lewis Street. You can find GM parts, Chevy repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Metter auto dealer.
6.H & S Service Station
239 SW Broad St
Gas StationsAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
7.University Tire & Service
1723 Northside Dr E
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Knowledgeable, certified technicians Speedy, on-the-spot service Top-quality tires like Goodyear, Dunlop, and Kelly. Competitives prices Services you need in terms you understand Over 20years
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.