1.Rural Health Inc
1003 E 5th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Baptist Healthcare System
718 E 5th St
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Conklin Health And Home
6120 Waldo Church Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Metropolis Nursing & Rehab Center
2299 Metropolis St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
License Information:Licensee ID: 46276License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6006118Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Skilled : 103
5.Orthopaedic Institute Surgery Center Dr
1811 E 5th St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Southern Seven Health Department
1230 Commercial Park Rd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical Clinics
7.Lange Chiropractic Care
727 E 12th St Ste 2a
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsAcupuncturePhysical Therapists
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.