1.Metlakatla Indian Dental Clnc
8TH Ave & Milton St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
2.Annette Island Svc Unit Admin
8th & Milton St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
3.Annette Island Service Unit
563 Brendible St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Women's Care Of AlaskaServing the Metlakatla, AK area
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesMedical Centers
This office is a joy to visit, even under the most undesirable circumstances. The entire staff is compassionate and caring. Very punctual and professional. Dr. Cruz and Dr. Counts listen to you and
5.Jordan Creek Family Health CareServing the Metlakatla, AK area
Medical ClinicsNursesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Jordan Creek Family Health Care is dedicated to providing excellent health care to the entire family. We specialize, but are not limited to: Women's Health, Preventative Health Care, Treatment, High B
6.Wellspring Integrated Medical CenterServing the Metlakatla, AK area
Medical ClinicsNursesCounseling ServicesNaturopathic Physicians (ND)
Physicians & Surgeons-M.D., Clinics & Medical Centers, Offices & Clinics Of Health Practitioners, Midwife, Naturopathic Clinics, Nurses-Practitioners
7.Jensen, Chris: Jensen, Chris
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.