Morrill Electric Electrician
142 Haverhill Rd, Amesbury, MA, 01913 Authorized Generic Generator Installer
1.Joe Tulley Electric
27 Arthur St
Joe Tulley Electric offers complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties in the Methuen, MA area. We specialize in any project having to do with electrical work and there is no
2.H Karl Rademacher
12 Miller St
ElectriciansSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsAccess Control Systems
You Can Count On us for All Size Electrical Jobs, We provide services to residential, commercial and industrial clients. Specializing in Smoke Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Access Control, New Cons
3.Joseph DelVendo Licensed Electrician
5 E Border Cir
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
4.Joseph A. Sanfilippo Electrical Contracting
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
I was very impressed with Joe's work. He used quality fixtures for my back deck and he fixed previous wiring I had that was not up to code. We were very happy with how he wired our above ground pool.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbers
T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES Having the permit to work and covered by insurance, T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES offers full-service to the clients. We have already been skillfully serving through out Mass for over
6.James DiGregorio Electrical
65 Bellevue ave
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
James DiGregorio Electrician has over 20 years of electrical experience. We specialize in all types of wiring. Fully insured and free estimates. Old work and new work construction. Panel changes, serv
7.Jason Theriault Electric
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
After contacting a few electricians for updating a panel, Jason offered a competitive price. He worked on our service with knowledge and expertise while answering all questions we had. We highly reco
81 Roosevelt St, Marlborough, MA, 01752 Professional Service with a Personal Touch
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.