1.Merrimack Medical & Walk In Center LLC
25 Marston St
Outstanding.Honestly I have hard time convincing myself this place actually exists, and I didn't dream it.EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION I have had with this facility has been friendly and helpful. EVERY
2.MedExpress Urgent Care
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
As a neighborhood medical center, MedExpress offers a broad scope of urgent care, employer health and basic wellness and prevention services and coordinates care with other area health care providers.More Nearby Locations »
3.Barnett, Karen R, MD
59 Lawrence St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
70 East St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.School Base Health Center
70 East St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
6.Mariner L Health of Methuen
480 Jackson St
7.Claddagh Health Care Inc
236 Pleasant St Ste 10
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.