Metairie Dental Care
3401 W Esplanade Ave N Ste 2, Metairie, LA, 70002
1.Old Metairie Dental Care
2824 Athania Pkwy
Caring, gentle and welcoming. Great experience. Many services offered including whitening, cosmetic, and implants.
2.Metairie Dental Care
3401 W Esplanade Ave N Ste 2
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
3.Metairie Modern Dentistry
2937 Veterans Memorial Blvd Ste C
As a dentist in Metairie , we offer modern dentistry at an affordable price. We are proud to be your complete Metairie dental provider by offering you great specialty services and state-of-the-art equ
3401 W Esplanade Ave N # 2
5.West Metairie Dental
5928 W Metairie Ave
6.Harry Julius Batt III, DDS
3939 Houma Blvd Ste 11
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I required a great deal of dental work. I picked Dr. Batt based on his experience and am very pleased with his work and that of his staff. They made a tremendous difference in my quality of life throu
7.Patterson, Troy L, DDS
1001 N Causeway Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Oak Family Dental, the private practice of Dr. Troy Patterson and associates, Dr. Jason Alvarez and Dr. Margaret "Garet" Patterson is conveniently located on Causeway Blvd in the heart of Metairie. Ha
Givens, Christina B DDS
200 NE Central Ave, Amite, LA, 70422
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future