Rapid Urgent Care
3908 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA, 70002
1.Rapid Urgent Care
3908 Veterans Memorial Blvd
ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2221 Clearview Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyBeauty SalonsClinicsMedical Clinics
Services provided: Laser Hair Removal, Tatoo Removal, Vein Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Laser Minipeel, Rosacea Treatment, Eyelid Lifts, Moles & Melanoma The Loron Procedure - which is exclusive to t
3.Fertility Institute of New Orleans
4770 S I 10 Service Rd W
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
The Fertility Institute of New Orleans offers a range of diagnostic and clinical services for women and families. The fertility institute has various physicians and more than 50 medical personnel who
4.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
3850 N Causeway Blvd Ste 106
Laser Vision CorrectionClinicsOptical GoodsOptometrists
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
5.Dr Donna Palmisano
2901 N Causeway Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Implants; Prosthodontist, Cosmetic Dentistry, Crowns, Dentures, & More!
6.Pregnancy Care Center The
3108 20th St
Pregnancy Information & ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPregnancy Counseling
Helping women in the hard choices surrounding an unplanned pregnancy. Our trained counselors are ready to listen and give the help women need. Our services are: free pregnancy testing, confidential co
1801 Clearview Pkwy
ClinicsPodiatry Information & Referral ServicesMedical ClinicsSurgery Centers
Laser toenail fungus removal treatment for up to 5 toes
Serving the Metairie area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.