Serving the Metairie area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Mario's On-Site Carpet Binding Fringing
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Binding MachinesRugsCarpet & Rug Dealers
Attention to detail, affordable and local ... I highly recommend this company!
1015 E Judge Perez Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairFiberglass ProductsConcrete ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Concrete Stained Floors, Seamless Eposy Systems & MORE...We Also Do Fiberglass Fabrication- Balconies, Showers, Etc
3.Miracle Man Carpet Cleaning & Dyeing
2400 Sunset Dr
Mold Testing & ConsultingFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionMold RemediationCarpet & Rug Repair
4.Clean Pro Cleaning & Restoration
2442 Albany St
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionCleaning Contractors
Service was incredible. This company understands customer service.
5.Dial One Pittman
2121 Airline Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet Installation
6.Burns & Allen's Flooring Service
Carpet & Rug RepairCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Dealers
Burns & Allen's Flooring Services was formerly known as Vibro Steam Carpet Cleaning Co. The business was sold to Gary Burns in June of 1975 who later changed the name to better describe the services o
7.Klein's Rug Cleaning
3704 Robertson St
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain CleanersCleaning Contractors
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.