American Dental Center
2936 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234
1.Natural Dentistry of North Texas PLLC
1645 N Town East Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
I WISH I would have found Dr. Olsen/Team years ago! They are so GENTLE & Professional. Awesome Team!
2.Hays Craig DDS, PC
3330 N Galloway Ave Ste 158
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Provide Dental Service to the Entire Family
3.General Dentistry For Children
3600 Gus Thomasson Rd Ste 127
DentistsPediatric DentistryNo Internet Heading Assigned
Dr. Suzanne Appolito and Associates provides exceptional dental care to children up to 18 years of age. Our staff is committed to compassionate, comprehensive treatment. We do everything except for or
4.Dentistry For Children
3600 Gus Thomasson Rd
5.Great Expressions Dental Centers Mesquite
1515 N Town East Blvd Ste 215
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
2758 N Galloway Ave
After the intial consult on what work you need on your teeth they will give a cost break down on what your insurance will cover and not cover. Then tell you what you will need to pay upfront becaus
7.Natural, Dentistry of North Texas PLLC
1645 N Town East Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDentists
Gottfred Olsen DDS provides you with general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry in a calming, comfortable environment designed to make you feel warm and welcome. Enjoy a unique, holistic approach to
Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Mesquite area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future