PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Mesquite area.
1.Womens Health Alliance
1600 Republic Pkwy Ste 160
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
2.Pregnancy Resource Center
1220 N Town East Blvd
ClinicsCounseling ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsPregnancy Information & Services
We at Pregnancy Resource Center in Rockwall, TX are here to help you in any way we can. Our services are free and confidential. We offer free abortion information, abortion help, abortion education, f
3.Constantine, Sami E, M.D.
1010 N Belt Line Rd Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinics
Visit our website
I have been going to Dr. C for over 15 years, he is the best in the business. He delivered all 3 of my girls. I love his compassion. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone to see him, espe
4.Natural Dentistry of North Texas PLLC
1645 N Town East Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
I WISH I would have found Dr. Olsen/Team years ago! They are so GENTLE & Professional. Awesome Team!
5.Mesquite Eye Associates
1128 N Galloway Ave
OptometristsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinics
Mesquite Eye Associates is dedicated to the highest quality eye care possible. Our doctors and staff take pride in the quality of care that we provide our patients. Our friendly and knowledgeable staf
6.Metrocare Med Clinic
1800 N Galloway Ave
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Mesquite area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.