Call A Pro
Serving the Mesquite area.
1.ABC LocksmithsServing the Mesquite, NV area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Mark was very professional!!! he had a good attitude, thank you Mark for fixing our lock!! 1 suggestion for Mark's boss give him a raise!!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
5.Star Locksmith - Las VegasServing the Mesquite, NV area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Great! 5 stars service! Fast and simple, highly recommend. I had a tech to unlock my car at 6am, fair price, friendly people's!
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceKeys
Visit our website
Requested quote over the phone. Work received did not match quote. Called to reconcile dispute between quote received and services received. Was laughed at by employees and was told we were on our own
7.Chin Rin Chin Chin Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsKeys
Visit our website
Chin Rin Chin Chin Locksmith provides superior quality locksmith services at the most affordable rates for the whole Las Vegas Southern Nevada County. Whenever you are in need of a locksmith in the yo
Mesquite 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.