Warner Family Practice
2905 W Warner Rd, Chandler, AZ, 85224
2664 E Hermosa Vista Dr
2.The Marc Center
4154 E Alder Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
924 N Country Club Dr
Cardiac RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
Marc Center is a private, nonprofit organization that provides a range of educational, therapeutic, rehabilitative and social services for children and adults with developmental, physical and mental d
234 S Extension Rd
422 W Ivyglen St
6.Marc Center Inc
810 E Glade Ave
7.The Marc Center
2661 E Hope St
Sun Valley Urology
13907 W Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ, 85375
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.