2152 S Vineyard Ste 114
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
2.David C. Hubbard, Ph. D., P.L.C.
1237 S Val Vista Dr
Counseling ServicesChurches & Places of WorshipMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
Psychotherapy is a partnership between the therapist and the client. The client sets the agenda, the therapist provides methods and together they discuss and explore alternatives to help the client ac
3.Southwest Counseling Assoc
2659 W Guadalupe Rd Ste C220
Counseling ServicesCareer & Vocational CounselingEmployment ConsultantsEmployment Opportunities
At Southwest Counseling we provide confidential Coaching Services for mental, emotional health and well-being, and more for adults, families, individual, and group. We are a group of counselors, with
4.Deseret Counseling Center
7165 E University Dr Ste 14
We offer hope and develop solutions Deseret Counseling offers counseling for Marriage, Pre-Marital, Family, Individual & Divorce. We also treat those concerned with or affected by anxiety, depression,
5.Marc Community Resources Inc
924 N Country Club Dr
Counseling ServicesClinicsDisability ServicesPhysical Therapy Clinics
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is a private nonprofit corporation providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitation and social services to children and adults with developmental & physical disabiliti
6.Open Gate Christian Counseling Center
255 W Brown Rd
7.Lassen Maureen K. Ph.D
2141 E Broadway Rd Ste 215
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsMental Health Services
Take control of your life by seeking help through therapy. Whether you need help with problems you're facing individually, or as a couple or family, Dr. Maureen Lassen can provide the help you need to
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.