Jeffrey Stolarz, DDS
1032 119th St, Whiting, IN, 46394 Personalized Dentistry Right Here In Your Neighborhood. More Info
6 E 81st Ave
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great experience. They took care of me and made sure i was comfortableMore Nearby Locations »
2.Anderson Dental Professionals
7101 E Lincoln Hwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsPeriodontistsImplant Dentistry
We are proud to provide a friendly, comfortable, brand new facility equipped with state of the art technology for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect
3.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
713A US Highway 41
ImmediaDent is the nation's premier urgent dental service provider. We offer an array of dental services including Same-Day Crowns for $699* with no temporaries which is unique to the Schererville locMore Nearby Locations »
8079 Madison St
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
5.Heritage Lake Dental
408 E 86th Ave
6.Frank Harry G
8679 Connecticut St Ste B
7.Lakeland Creek Family Dental
8080 Utah St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Super staff.Dr.explained in detail all work to be done.I will and have recommended Lakeland creek family dental.
Serving the Merrillville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future