1.Dr. Kirnjot Singh, MD
99 E 86th Ave Ste D
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
2.Harinderpal Singh Chahal, DDS
10012 Calumet Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
3.Amarik Singh, DDS, MS
18130 Halsted St
4.Outar Singh Roland DDS
676 N Saint Clair St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.J Ph.D. Singh Hspp Lmhc Lcpc
7725 Broadway Ste A
6.Singh, Kirnjot, MD
10996 Four Seasons Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
7.K J Singh MD PC
10996 Four Seasons Pl Ste 100a
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.