A Place For Mom
Serving the Merrick area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.South Shore Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
269 W Merrick Rd # 289
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPersonal Care Homes
We are committed to the patients and residents we serve, our staff and physicians. As a result, we are extremely well regarded in the medical field and have developed close relationships with most Lon
2.K And I Licensed Practical Nurse
1178 Meadowbrook Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
1240 Broadcast Plz
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
Able Health Care Services is a privately owned and operated agency that serves senior citizens and physically challenged individuals. The agency operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Operational
21 Babylon Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
Merrick Union Free School District provides educational instruction to students in grades kindergarten through six. The district governs various elementary schools, including Birch Elementary, Chatter
5.Association for The Help of Retarded Children
150 Merrick Ave
Home Health ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home Services
6.Plus Group Homes Inc
1817 Willis Ave
Homes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent HomesSocial Service OrganizationsResidential Care Facilities
7.Home Care For Children Inc
2116 Merrick Ave Ste 2002
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHospices
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.