1.Enertech Associates Inc
644 Tabor Pl
MachineryIndustrial Equipment & SuppliesIndustrial Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale
Please try reloading the page.
JJ Electrical Services did a fantastic job replacing our extractor fan and all the associated electrics. He was extremely professional, tidy and explained everything clearly. We are already working out a list of other electrical jobs we need him to do! We would definitely recommend them to anyone.
I contacted JJ Electrical Services about some external lights that needed replacing at my home. They were very accommodating as to their availability. They kindly came around at the end of the day and did the whole job! Excellent service. Quick and professional. Will use them again.
We took JJ Electrical Services service to replace 3 light switches and socket in key areas, bathroom and kitchen. Excellent value for money - timely, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them.
JJ Electrical Services wired and installed a number of lights for us, hanging pendant lights and getting them the right length etc. He did a great job, we were very happy with his reliability and service.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.