Serving the Merlin area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate! More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
4.Southern Oregon Contractor Services
939 NW Starlite Pl
Flooring ContractorsSiding ContractorsDeck Cleaning & TreatmentGeneral Contractors
Home and Commercial Repairs/Remodels, Hardwood Floors, Decks, Fences, Metal Siding and General Mr. Fix It. Ask me about video Surveillance Installs.
5.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
6.New Trend Mill Outlet
33 S Riverside Ave
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersCarpet InstallationTile-Contractors & Dealers
New Trend Mill Outlet has been providing a range of flooring services for the Medford, OR area since 1984. Staffed with experienced employees, you will get the flooring material you desire, and get yo
7.Colonial Decorators & Flooring
545 NE Westbrook Way
HardwoodsFlooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
At Colonial Decorators you'll see why we call it: Your Everything Store for Home Deccor. From carpets to vinyl, laminates, wood, tile and more, we have what it takes to make your home like new again.
YellerPages.com Discounts on FlooringTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?