1.Planned Parenthood - Hattiesburg Health Center
214 S 27th Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsAbortion Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Hattiesburg, MS for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
2.American Family PlanningServing the Meridian, MS area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
3.Center For Pregnancy Choices Of Meridian
2401 9th St
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
4.Birthright of Hattiesburg
607 Corinne St Suite A-4
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersHuman Services OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
1204 2nd Ave N
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHuman Services Organizations
6.Bethany Christian Services
7 Professional Pkwy Ste 103
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesAdoption ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers More Info
7.1-800-AbortionServing the Meridian, MS area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.