Call A Pro
Serving the Meridian area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Service Co The
2680 Sellers Dr
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesAir Conditioning Service & Repair
My go-to for emergency repairs. I've used them three times when I've had trouble with my AC unit and have been pleased with them every time. The company is prompt at not only answering or responding t
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Service Plus of Meridian is a general contractor specializing in residential construction and remodeling. We serve the Meridian MS area and beyond, on projects ranging from new construction to both sm
3.East Mississippi Electric Power Association
2128 Highway 39 N
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
|Year Established: 1938 The section includes information about the EMEPA Board of Directors and history of the Association. This section will also give you an opportunity to provide feedback on the si
4.Starvin Marvin's A/C Heating & Electrical
8174 Barnhill Rd
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsHeat PumpsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Starvin Marvin General Contracting. We Service All Makes & Models, Over 25 Years Experience. Services: Electrician, Plumbing, Heating, Air-conditioning, Plumbing, Heating, Air-conditioning, Nec, Hardw
5.Williams' Air Heat & Electric
2525 State Blvd
Heating Equipment & Systems-RepairingRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
This business did a fantastic job on my home. They did the entire electriical plan and HVAC. The technicians were courteous and very professional. The work was completed in a timely manner, working
6.Howell Electrical & Heating Cooling Service
341 W Main St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Residential & Commercial. Certified, Licensed & Bonded. Specializing in high efficiency heat pumps, central heating & cooling systems. Quality electrical, custom design, duct work, rotobrush duct clea
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Serving the Meridian area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.