Showing results for Dr Ahmad. Search for dr ahmed instead?
1.Rafique Ahmad MD
1800 12th St
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr. Ahmad is great. Very kind and understanding. His nurses are wonderful. The Nurse Practitioner is also knowledgeable. Dr. Ahmad saved my life. He worked at finding solutions for the problems he di
2.Razee Ahmad MD
4711 Poplar Springs Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
3.Shariq Ahmad MD
25117 Highway 15
Physicians & Surgeons
9425 Eastside Drive Ext Ste E
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.