1.GT Tire & Service Center
155 Colony St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Quoted one flat Price for Work, sent my wife to pick up the car, they charged her a totally different price than I was quoted over the phone, tried to scam her because she's a girl simple as that stay
186 Hall Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Nice environment, friendly staff and owner. my wheels (16x9 XXR wheels + kuhmo tires) were install in no time and at a reasonable fee...can't beat that. great place to go if you are having tires, rims
3.Meineke Car Care Center
392 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
4.S & C Tire Repair Shop
215 S Colony St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
5.Sullivan Tire & Auto Service
1401 N Colony Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Tires & Wheels, The Next Generation
1979 N Broad St
7.Turnpike Tires LLC
1979 N Broad St
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.