Serving the Merced area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.Alarmco Of Modesto
1223 7th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHome Automation Systems
Visit our website
I have been extremely happy with my alarm system. A gentleman came and counted my windows, explained the system and two days later the installers came and put in the alarm. I had trouble because the
2.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
3.Valley Security & AlarmServing the Merced, CA area
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Highly recommend. Quality installation, professional technicians, and great service!
4.Bay Alarm Company
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance Equipment
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
5.Emergency Alert SystemsServing the Merced, CA area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical Alarms
As a local, Valley company, since 1985 we've served seniors and others with fall-related and other safety and security concerns, primarily here in the Central Valley--from the Visalia/Tulare area to M
6.Fox's Spy OutletServing the Merced, CA area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringVideo Equipment & SuppliesPolice EquipmentSelf Defense Instruction & Equipment
Great store that sales all the Spy & Security equipment you could need. I bought a high quality video security system there that replaced the cheap wharehouse special I originally purchased.(What
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Serving the Merced area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.