Matteucci's Landscape & Design
Chesterland, OH, 44026
1.Lasko & Ohio Group
6215 Heisley Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
2.D. Green Enterprise, Inc.
7471 Tyler Blvd Ste D
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
D. Green Enterprise, Inc., is a locally owned and operated fertilization company. We combine personalized service with high quality materials to help provide you with a more dynamic lawn. In 2009 we i
9348 Hamilton Dr
Landscape ContractorsRetaining WallsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Seacrist Maintenance Inc.
9442 Mercantile Dr
Janitorial ServiceLocal Trucking ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesCleaning Contractors
Seacrist Maintenance has been providing landscape maintenance services to clients in northeast Ohio for more than 15 years. The company provides a range of janitorial services, including carpet cleani
5.The Perfect Touch Landscape
Landscape ContractorsDeck BuildersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
6.Parks Tree Inc
34612 Lakeland Blvd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsTree Service More InfoPREFERRED
7.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Serving the Mentor area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.