Philip Weiss DDS Inc
35000 Kaiser Ct, Willoughby, OH, 44094
7423 Mentor Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
Walked me through a couple ways of fixing my teeth and he was pretty reasonable. I felt comfortable through the process. Appointments were all planned out a head of time , pretty easy the work with. S
2.Fioritto Family Dental
6303 Center St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
This is a wonderful place to have your dental work done, they really make you feel important and not just another appointment. This time I just had my regular cleaning, from Dahnyale at the front desk
3.Albrecht, Rusty M DDS
9659 Old Johnnycake Ridge Rd
We consider it a privilege to meet the dental care needs of families in our area community. Our primary responsibility is to our patients. Our goal is to provide quality dental care in a caring, patie
4.Mentor Pediatric Dentistry
8346 Mentor Ave
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Doctor A is amazing, my daughter loves him. His staff works hard to ensure the child is comfortable and after some bad experiences in other places I wont take my daughter any where else!
5.Murphy Paul DDS MSD
7288 Mentor Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Murphy and staff are wonderful! Very accommodating to adult and pediatric patients. He has a good rapport with his patients and their family. I feel comfortable asking him questions and he wil
6.Ali Hayat DDS
9853 Johnnycake Ridge Rd
DentistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Not even worth one star. I went here for the first time for a cleaning and x-ray. The dentist that I had, Dr. Shyam Sharma, spent only 5 minutes on my cleaning. My teeth do not look or feel clean a
7.Nyerges Craig A DDS Inc
8827 Mentor Ave
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Awesome caring service. Would definitely reccomend
7423 Mentor Ave, Mentor, OH, 44060
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future