A Place For Mom
Serving the Menomonie area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Village At White Pine
921 22nd Ave NE
Retirement Apartments & HotelsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesApartments
*Exclusively for Adults Over 55 *A New Luxury Senior Apartment Community in Menomonie
2.The Neighbors of Dunn County
2901 Forbes Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
3.American Lutheran Homes Inc
915 Elm Ave E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care Facilities
American Lutheran Homes provides quality care services to adults. The center provides physical, mental and spiritual care services to adults to lead life with comfort. Its pastoral care helps resident
4.Potter's Country Home
N3430 State Road 25
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Aurora Community Services
406 Technology Dr E Ste C
Home Health ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsNurses-Home Services
Unless you enjoy working for much less than every other home health care company pays & in return being treated with no respect... I don't suggest working for Aurora!
2211 White Pine Ln
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care CentersNursing & Convalescent Homes
1421 Broadway St N Ste 111
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesHome Health Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.