American Local Locksmith
Serving the Menomonee Falls area.
1.Neu's Building Center Inc
N95 Falls Ave
CompressorsHardware StoresLawn MowersPaint
Decent selection but was hoping to see more items in the concrete section. Conveniently located to recent job sites, so we gave them a try. Pricing was good too.
2.Bonafide Safe & Lock
3605 N 126
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
I have purchased a gun safe and a CCTV home surveilence system from Bonafide. I am extremely happy with both products and the service/installation was great. I hihghly reccomend them!
10714 W Greenfield Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
I just bought a safe from Whitlows, and the entire experience was terrific. I visited the showroom and Kyle Whitlow was incredibly well informed and very easy to work with. The delivery was on time, a
4.Northwestern Lock Service
1407 Josephine St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Mark is true professional ion the old school sense. He knows what he is doing and doesn't try to nickel and dime you. I have used Northwestern for years and hope he never retires.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
7.Urich Lock Company
16540 W Rogers Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
great company to work with. Installed security cameras and security doors for my business. I feel much safer with there help. I would highly recommend.
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Menomonee Falls area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.