Serving the Menifee area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
1.RB Electrical Service
27393 Finale Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsLighting Maintenance Service
We have used RB Energy Services for a number of electrical jobs at our new home. They ran electrical throughout our backyard for 2 pole lights as well as to our pool filter. They added an outlet on
27290 Scott Rd
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
29816 Gifhorn Rd
Electric CompaniesSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersElectriciansFire Alarm Systems
We are Professionals Experienced in all of your Solar P.V. and Electrical needs.
26805 Sherman Rd
5.Common Ground Electrical Technologies, Inc.
Po Box 955
Electric CompaniesElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectriciansLighting Contractors
Have been contacting this company for the last year for all electrical problems. Excellent service.. Very pleased with the results.. Would definitely recommend for any electrical needs..Prompt, excell
4310 Almaterra Dr
Electric CompaniesGas CompaniesUtility Companies
7.Sargent Electric Company
26941 California Ave
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Electrical Contacting Company Since 1974
Get DISH® 2-Year Price
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal Price Lock Starting at $49.99/moStarting at $49.99/mo for 2 Years!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.