1.Roto-RooterServing the Memphis, TX area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors
Fast quick friendly service open 7 days a week!! Free estimates! Camera inspection that includes USB drive! Locally owned!More Nearby Locations »
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.ScottcoServing the Memphis, TX area
PlumbersMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsHeating Equipment & Systems-WholesaleAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Tech Calvin Shields showed up and easily diagnosed the problem and was able to fix it with in the shortest amount of time possible and get us back on track.
4.Carter PlumbingServing the Memphis, TX area
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersLeak Detecting Service
Carter Plumbing has served residents and business owners in the greater Amarillo, TX, area for more than 2 years. Experienced with residential and commercial plumbing, we are the professionals to call
5.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
7.Frank's Repair Plumbing IncServing the Memphis, TX area
PlumbersHandyman ServicesPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
They are awesome. Always there when we need tgem. Polite, they actually care!! We wont use anyone else!
24/7 Memphis Plumbers
localpros247.com/plumbers Call for Immediate Plumbing Help.Fast & Quality Plumbing Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.