1.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
1863 Union Ave
2.Walgreens Healthcare Clinic
8001 Winchester Rd
Went to the clinic with pink eye and sore throat and the nurse on duty was very unprofessional. She did not properly check me out and I had to go back the same week. Would never recommend to anyone
3.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
4680 Poplar Ave
4.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
6697 Stage Rd
5.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
4154 Elvis Presley Blvd
6.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
4625 Summer Ave
7.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
3177 S Perkins Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.