Wilson Charlyn DDS
7520 Enterprise Ave, Germantown, TN, 38138
1.Hacker, Timothy J. DDS
2855 Summer Oaks Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPeriodontists
I was worried like everyone about the pain, Stephanie and the doc Tim did everything they could to make me feel very comfortable. Very friendly staff, and environment. They did a kick ass job on me I
2.Dental Excellence PC
5180 Park Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Special New Patient Offer. Our Gift to You and Your Family:
If you desire individual, tailored dentistry performed by perfectionists, we cordially invite you to join our practice. If you're tired of being treated like a commodity rather than a valued part of a
3.Lynch, Bruce DDS PC
6963 Winchester Rd
4.Scott Edwards DDS
6250 Poplar Pike
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
If you are looking for a dentist I would definitely recommend Dr. Edwards and Prince. They are experts, caring, and give great service.
5.Wiygul, Mark E DDS
5340 Poplar Ave
6.Timothy W Kutas DDS
519 N Highland St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Dr.kutas is the best!!! He will listen to you and do what is the best for you and do what you want and not blow sunshine up your assets!!!
7.Watts Samuel L. DDS
5101 Sanderlin Ave
1138 N Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN, 38016
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future