Imperial Guard Service
2555 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN, 38112
1.Pro Tech Security Inc
3624 Park Ave
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
The receptionist was really nice and everyone was totally professional at ProTech. I'll definitely call them again for our next event!
2.Pro Tech International Inc
1747 Bartlett Rd
Auto Oil & Lube
3.Pro Tech Computer Repair
3340 Poplar Ave
Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
4.ProTech Systems Group Inc
3350 Players Club Pkwy
Computer System Designers & ConsultantsComputer Network Design & Systems
Founded in 1992, ProTech Systems Group provides information solution and information technology staffing service. The company s partners Microsoft, Symantec, SunGard, KnowledgeLake, Cisco, SonicWALL a
5.Protech Door Lock & Surveillance Co
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
6.Web Design Protech
752 Sunstone Ave
Computer System Designers & Consultants
7.Protech Fire Systems
1431 Heistan Pl
Fire ExtinguishersRestaurant Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Mid-South Security Group
820 Herbert Rd, Cordova, TN, 38018
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.