Care Pregnancy Resource Center
Serving the Memphis area.
1407 Union Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is one of the world s largest and most trusted voluntary family planning organizations. The organization maintains more than 120 affiliated health centers that
2.Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region
2430 Poplar Ave
Birth Control Information & Services
This place is completely useless. I went in for a pregnancy blood test and they have me a card with a PIN number on it and I called in the suggested 7-10 days. The PIN number was hard to read so I put
3.Planned Parenthood - Memphis Health Center
835 Virginia Run Cv
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Memphis, TN for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
2430 Poplar Corner Rd
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
1726 Poplar Ave
Abortion ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyBirth Control Information & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Founded in 1974, CHOICES - Memphis Center for Reproductive Health is a private, nonprofit health care clinic that offers a wide range of reproductive health services for women and men. The company pro
5575 Raleigh Lagrange Rd
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesCrisis Intervention ServicePregnancy Counseling
Free Confidential Counseling and Complete Adoption Services
4180 E Raines Rd
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
American Women's Services
Serving the Memphis area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.