Prime Urgent Medical Clinic
176 Goodman Rd W, Southaven, MS, 38671
1.Hollywood 20 Cinema
6711 Stage Rd
I always go here to catch their ""Twilight"" daily deal. It is only $5 bucks to see a movie here between 4-6, and only six if it's earlier than that. Despite the other reviews, this place is much chea
2.Health Loop Hollywood
2500 Peres Ave
Regional One Health continues to expand services to provide quality health care throughout our community. Our new location in East Memphis provides access to a modern and convenient healthcare campus
3.Hollywood Furniture & Hardware
2461 Chelsea Ave
Hardware StoresBuilding Materials
4.Hollywood Feed - Memphis, TN - Poplar/Yates
5502 Poplar Ave Suite 1
Pet StoresPet FoodFeed DealersDog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies
We offer our four-legged friends high-quality foods, USA made treats, toys, beds, and more. And for the pet lovers we have the perfect home decor options, unique gifts for friends and family, and seas
5.Hollywood Nail Salon
4826 Summer Ave
Nail SalonsBeauty SalonsDay Spas
6.Hollywood Feed - Memphis, TN - Broad
2648 Broad Ave
Pet StoresPet FoodDog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies
I came into the store with many questions about my dogs itching and scratching. I've talked to a few of my friends about but to do but nothing has helped. When I asked advice at this store the girl wh
7.hollywood ink memphis
809 s danny thomas blvd
Party & Event PlannersTattoo RemovalGraphic DesignersTattoos
modern tattoo shop
The BBQ Shop
1782 Madison Ave, Memphis, TN, 38104
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.