82 Penny Cv, Senatobia, MS, 38668
1.Builders' Floors and Interiors
3085 Stage Post Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials
Call For Specials
Contact us Today!!!
2.Commercial Interior Finishes
3793 Homewood Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors
Established in 1988, the business specializes in Floor Laying Refinishing and Resurfacing services.
3.M & D Coatings Inc
5695 Old Millington Rd
Flooring ContractorsTank Lining & CoatingPainting ContractorsSandblasting
Our primary business concern is the industrial coating industry, focusing on new fabrication and in-plant maintenance. We do both field and in-shop applications. We have an eight-acre shop facility wi
5665 E Raines Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Antique Repair & RestorationHome Repair & MaintenanceHousewaresHome Decor
Commercial & Residential Furniture Refinish, Repair & Antique Restoration.
6.Sears Home Improvement
1710 Shelby Oaks Dr N Ste 22
Siding ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsVentilating Contractors
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home SMore Nearby Locations »
7.Blackwell's Carpet & Floors
1741 Cherokee Blvd
Floor MaterialsHome Repair & MaintenanceFlooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Thank you for your interest in Blackwell Carpet and Floors, a family owned business established September 1981, serving Memphis, Tennessee and its surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our quality
Serving the Memphis area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?