Raleigh Tire Service Inc
2827 Austin Peay Hwy, Memphis, TN, 38128
1.Eastman Tire Co
3070 S 3rd St
I recently visited Eastman Tire shop, the service was very professional.I recently lost my jobs and I do not have very mcuh money at thistime. I spoke with the owner and he was very understanding.
Steel-Guiltner Tire Pros
4285 Hacks Cross Rd, Memphis, TN, 38125
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.