Mid-South Security Group
820 Herbert Rd, Cordova, TN, 38018
1.Ellendale Electric Fire & Security Division
7722 Us Highway 70
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Meeting the needs, and exceeding the expectations, of each and every customer by providing the finest quality Electrical, Security and Audio Video services at the fairest possible value.
2.Access Control Integration Inc
1010 Stage Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsGates & AccessoriesAccess Control Systems
ACI, Inc. is a Long Time, Established Company offering: Corporate Access Control, Surveillance(Cameras), Automatic GATE Systems, Networking, Alarm, Biometrics with Installation/Service or Consulting.
3.All Guard Security Inc
839 S Highland St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelephone Communications ServicesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesTelephone Companies
All Guard Security, Inc., located in Memphis, TN, provides monitored security alarm systems for residential and business customers across the Mid-South. We are dedicated to providing our customers wit
4.Peifer Safe & Lock
3747 Cherry Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is the best most honest locksmith. Having experienced dishonest memphis/desoto locksmith I will always call piefer safe & lock. You can't find a better one!
5.ADT - Official Sales Center
1725 Shelby Oaks Dr N
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
6.Federal Alarm Company
3550 Covington Pike
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAccess Control Systems
Our focus is to help our customers protect their employees, customers and assets by providing and managing a solution to security, fire and safety risks.
7.Memphis Alarm Company
3550 Covington Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSocial Service OrganizationsFire Alarm Systems
Serving Memphis & The Surrounding Area Since 1962. Fire Alarm Installation & Monitoring Fire Alarm System, Security System, Access Control System
Serving the Memphis area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.