Prime Urgent Medical Clinic
176 Goodman Rd W, Southaven, MS, 38671
1.Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
6225 Humphreys Blvd
Surgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersHospitals
I have never had a set of Doctors and a hospital that was this good. Dr. Matinee Denn is the first and only Dr that walking in to surgery prep she said "lets talk about your CYP2C19 deficiency." Dr Ah
2.Baptist Restorative Care Hospital
6019 Walnut Grove Rd
Rest HomesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Baptist Minor Medical Center
6570 Stage Rd
I need to use a minor emergency clinic today. Is it just too much to expect that the hours of operations would be listed? When I called the phone number, I get a message that the mailbox is full. This
4.Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital
1240 S Germantown Rd
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
5.Jordan, Lesa Lynn, Md - Baptist Memorial Hospital
7601 Southcrest Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
6.Baptist Memorial Hospital
1500 W Poplar Ave
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical Centers
The ER was actually a pleasant experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Doctor was very kind came in quickly and treated us. We were out in little over an hour.
7.Baptist Memorial Hospital
423 Susan Cir
Serving the Memphis area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.